Dash 8XPM Power Monitor - Data Acquisition Recorder
- Translation Files updated - All translation files have been updated.
- Fixed an issue where the menu item “Archive Record” was present when reviewing Transient type records. This menu item has been removed for this case.
- Fixed an issue where anomalous values were being displayed in the Power / Split Screen Analysis window.
- EN50160 Reporting
- Flicker Meter Reporting
- ITIC Plot
- Consumption Analysis Tab
- Time Start “Trigger” Feature
- Snapshot Event Zoom
- Improved Interface Corrections:
- Fixed the minimize button issue in AstroPower that causes the screen to minimize, but cannot be restored with cycling power.
Notes: It is recommended to upgrade the Dash 8Xe software to version 2.3.
- The maximum number of data captures allowed on the D8XPM has been increased to 10,000.
- French and German language integration has begun.
- Upgrade to version 1.1 requires an upgrade to Dash 8Xe version 2.2. Version 2.2 requires formatting of the capture drive. It is important to archive captures before upgrading because formatting will erase captures on the capture drive. Version 1.0 Date: 2/20/06 First general release version available.
- Data Acquisition Systems
- Portable Data Recorders
- Wide Format & Rackmount Systems
- Telemetry Products
- High Voltage and Isolation
- USB Accessories
- Test Leads
- Current Loop Module
- Current Probes
- Current Shunt Module
- Thermocouple Modules
- How To Buy
- Service and Support
- Ruggedized Products